MY OCTOBER BEAUTY SUBSCRIPTION REVIEWS...

Heeeellllooooo!  So October is pretty much over...which means C H R I S T M A S is almost here!  AGH!  Can you tell I am excited?!  LOL
I am just so ready for the holidays and the cold.  It is so grossly hot here in California...I honestly hate it.  I hate the heat when it is supposed to be cold.  You feel me?
Any way!  Let's get onto the reviews (:




First up is my Ipsy bag!  I think this little red lacey bag is cute!  My favorite part is the 'bat' shaped zipper. (:
The first product that came in my bag was the 'Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in the shade Perversion'.  Wow this eyeliner!  It glides on like butter when you use the tiniest amount of pressure.  It's c r a z y.  I like finding good eyeliners for my water line that wont budge.  So A+ for this one!

The next product was the 'Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Oil Treatment'.  This smells like summer.  So coconutty LOL but really nice.  I feel as though if you use toooo much it will make your hair look greasy or shiny so just keep that in mind if you have pin straight thin hair like me (:

Next up I got the 'Doucce Freematic Highlighter in the shade Solstice'.  I have a few products from this brand and they seem to be pretty good!  I like this highlighter because it fits with my skin tone and isn't too intense.  So on a day when I want more of a natural look or just a subtle pop of highlight, this is perfect.  What I really need to do is get myself an empty palette so I can put all of my single shadows, highlights, etc. in on place instead of just floating in my drawer.  HAHA

I then got the 'Tarte Deluxe Lifted Sweat Proof Mascara'.  Ok, I love this.  It makes my lashes look incredible!  So long and clean...also I think the shade is in a brown color?  Regardless I love the way it looks!

Lastly, I received the 'Hey Honey Trick & Treat Active Propolis Cream Concealer in the Natural Tone'.  I wasn't sure I would like this but honestly it is my favorite product from this haul.  I love this brand already and the fact that this concealer treats breakouts & blemishes while giving you great coverage is just a genius idea!  I also think it's a really cute name and it definitely fits for this month.  





I loveeeee this adorable little drawstring bag from my Sephora Play!  Sephora Play is interesting to me...the samples that you get are like suuuuper tiny.  I am not sure if it is 100% worth it yet.  I am to the point where it might be better for me to just save this money and put it towards something else?  But it is really nice being able to try out different products or even try products that you have been wanting to purchase but haven't yet.  I will probably give it until the end of the year to decide if I like having them or not still. (:

The first product that came in my bag was the 'bare Minerals Mineral Veil loose powder'.  I love powder.  Some people don't ever use it but honestly I could never do my makeup without powder!  I like this powder because it goes on really easy and looks effortless on the skin.  Does that make sense?  I think I used too much each time because I am pretty much out already.  Guess I need to make a trip to Sephora!

Next I got the 'Dr. Brandt Pore Dermabrasion Pore Perfecting Scrub'.  I love all skincare...and scrubs are like a must have for me!  This one is amazing because it's a very fine scrub which makes your skin super polished after removing.  Even if you have more sensitive skin, it is definitely gentle enough to use!

I also got the 'Gucci Bloom fragrance'.  Fragrance & Perfumes are another beauty item that I obsess over.  This scent is a bit too much for me though.  I was really hoping that I was going to like it because I thought it would be fresh & floral...which it is.  But it's a bit too over the top for my nose.  I will probably still finish the little bottle but I definitely won't be purchasing it.

The next product that came in my bag was the 'Sunday Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum'.  I have heard nothing but good things about this brand.  The only thing that turns me away from purchasing a lot of their products are the prices.  LOL.  Their facial oils are like $100...but I have heard they are incredible so for now I will just have to deal with the mini samples I get. (:  This serum feels so nice on my skin.  It smells of fresh citrus (like oranges) and I instantly feel and look refreshed.  A little bit of this goes a really long way too!

Next up was the 'Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in the shade Y245'.  Ok this is one of those products that I have been wanting to purchase for soooo long but never have taken the plunge to do so.  I love this.  I love how it sits on my skin, how it applies to my skin and how it lasts on my skin.  I definitely need to get myself a big container of this because it gives me the perfect amount of coverage and seems to last a great amount of time without feeling like it's just faded off my skin.

Lastly I got the 'Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Prep Priming Spray'.  This is an interesting product.  I hope I am using it correctly LOL.  I have just been spraying it directly onto my skin before I start my makeup every morning.  It smells of coconut and feels nice once it's soaked in.  I could definitely see myself using this on the regular.


All in all, my bags were pretty good this month.  Although I now have a crap load of samples and minis of products and a bunch of small random bags that I don't know what to do with.  Any ideas?


Are any of you subscribed to any monthly beauty subscriptions?  If so which ones? 

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!