MY SUMMER VACATIONS/MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Heyyy me again! :D  Over this summer break, Tyler and I took two vacations!  Back to back.  lol.  The first one was down to Orange County area, which is where we are from, for my birthday and to spend some time with family and friends and the second trip was to Minnesota & Wisconsin for a music festival and just to explore (: .  I wanted to share some of my favorite photos with you from the trips!  But be prepared, this will be a long post so if you don't want to see loads of pictures then move along.  Lol

PS: Tyler ended up getting me a super nice cannon camera for my birthday and I am literally obsesssssed.










We first stopped in LA to check out some cool spots and the see the Mission Workshop (which is an awesome cycling apparel shop here in SF).



Then had a pre birthday dinner with my dad and little sister as well as Tyler's family.




My birthday attire (:

































Overall, it was an amazzzzing birthday.  So lucky to have such amazing people in my life.
























I really miss Orange County sometimes....













We had to go check out the American Horror Story House!


And the house from Insidious!  I'm a sucker for horror films!







My Amber Fillerup inspired hair (:




























I love San Diego.  It's so beautiful there and we drove over to Coronado afterwards.  Perfect weather!






We then had to say goodbye and drive 7 hours back home for 1 day to see the cute little nuggets.



































































Next stop...Minnesota which was beautiful.  Very humid but beautiful.  We rented bikes and rode around, ate some good food and had some good coffee, went to Mall of America and just fooled around.








Raspberry shortcake :)  YUM
























































We then drove over to Wisconsin to stay at a family friends lake house for about a week and enjoyed the water and saw a music festival where Sufjan Stevens and Bon Iver played.  It was freaking awesome.  Both states are so gorgeous and I would love to go back.  I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you have any questions, please message me!

Have an awesome Sunday everyone!

xoxo















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!