EASY VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!

Well hello again!!!  So I have the easiest recipe for you today.  This is such a delicious little treat that I realllllly want to share.  :D

First of all, let's go over what ingredients you'll need!

**Disclaimer:  I did not come up with this recipe.  I did tweak it a little bit but I am in no way claiming this as my recipe.  Thanks again Pinterest!**


1 & 1/8 cup flour (could definitely use coconut flour here)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons shortening
2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used canola)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar (mine was organic)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 & 1/2 non dairy milk (I used almond)
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
approx. 1 cup chocolate chips (I used one bar of dark chocolate)


First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Next!  Add flour, baking soda and salt all to a small bowl and combine.

Next you will want to use a mixer (I don't have one so I used my hand mixer which worked just fine) to combine shortening, oil and both sugars in a bigger bowl until creamy.  


Once you have combined those, you will want you add your vanilla and milk!


From there you will want to slowwwwwly add in your dry ingredients until it ends up looking like ground turkey.  HAHA.  At least mine did.  (:


Next comes the chocolate!  I went ahead and shaved one bar of dark chocolate with a sharp knife and dumped it into the mixture and then combined.  Feel free to add however much chocolate you would like!  I don't like too much but one bar was a perfect amount.


Scoop tablespoons of the dough onto a pan with parchment paper on it and bake for 9-11 minutes.  



And they are done!!!  These are soooo delicious and I would love to hear from you if you tried these!



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you soon!  Love you guys!


xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!