EASY & HEALTHY PESTO FLATBREAD PIZZA!!!!

Hiiii everyoneee!!!  Hope you all had a beautiful week and are as stoked as me that the weekend is here!  I have another recipe here for you that is so easy and seriously, DELICIOUS!!!


Here is what you will need!!
For the pesto:

~Two good sized handfuls of arugula (may have to add one first...blend...and then add the second)
~1 avocado
~4-5 cloves of garlic (depending on how much garlic you want...I looovvve garlic (: )
~1/2 of a lemon (for the juice)
~1 teaspoon of salt
~2 tablespoons of olive oil
~A small splash of water to help loosen up the pesto

For the flatbread:

~Naan bread from Trader Joes (literally addicted to this stuff)
~An egg
~Toasted pine nuts
~Vegan mozzarella cheese
~Sun dried tomatos
~Pepper
~Paprika


So first thing is first, we need to make preheat our oven to 400 degrees F.  And now for the pesto!!!  You will need a food processor for this just FYI.  And you honestly will just put all of the pesto ingredients into the processor and blend.  THAT IS IT!  lol.  Like I said above, I usually add my arugula one handful first then blend and then add the next one only because I have a small processor and it wont fit. (:  I also like to taste my pesto and depending on how thick it is, I will add a small splash of water and olive oil to loosen it up.  Feel free to add things or change things if you want too!!

Once your pesto is done, use a spoon or knife to smear all over your naan bread.  Place your bread on some foil on a baking sheet.  And smear as muchhh as you want.  You then will sprinkle on the vegan cheese until the flat bread is covered and then on top of that, I sprinkled a lot of toasted pine nuts on mine because I loveeeeeee them oh so much.  I literally could eat them as a snack. :D  Then comes the tomatos and the seasonings.  Lastly, I will crack the egg right in the center of the pizza and then pop that into the oven for about 20-25 minutes until it looks golden brown and the yolk is cooked but still a little jiggly.  (:

It should look like this!

And now it is time to enjoy.  If you end up recreating this, please let me know!!!

Love you guys and talk to you soon!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!