SPRING IS NEAR!!!!!

Heeelllooooo everybody!!!  It's March!  OMG!  Like really?  Well,,,that means that spring is on its way & I could not be more excited.  I do recommend that everyone head into a LUSH because our stuff is too adorable and smells soooo freaking delicious.  Todays post is going to consist of our new products and just some little things that I have been up to lately (:

I mean how freaking adorable right?!

The Pot o' Gold smells like toffee and is amazing basically.  The two giant eggs smell like grapefruit and vanilla...need I say more?  And the orange soap at the bottom is called Carrot soap and literally smells like sweet carrots.  I know that sounds odd, but it seriously makes me scream it smells so good.

The soap at the top left is called Somewhere over the Rainbow and its sparkly and fruity.  The little bunny is called Hoppity Poppity and smells a bit on the "earthy" side of lavender and violet.  The little guy next to him is supposed to be a little caterpillar and is called bubblegrub.  How cute but mine lost both eyes!  Haha.  He's a bit on the earthy side as well.

The golden egg has the same scent as the pot o' gold.  Like a strong vanilla cookie scent!  YUM!  The bunch of carrots!!!  I can't get over how adorable they are and again smell like sweet carrot candies.  And lastly the ultraviolet is pretty strong on the earthy tones too.  (PS this one pairs really well with the bunny.)

By the way,  I am in no way telling you guys to buy these things and am in no way showing off.  I just want to share with you things that I enjoy and things that I recommend to try! (:


Here are a few pics I have taken lately that I really liked...

This is my little Ollie bug.  (:  Such a cutie.

I bought my self a slice of cake the other day...and it was the best cake ever.  If you are ever in San Francisco, you must go to Susie Cakes in the marina.  They seriously have the best cakes.  This slice was so big that it could easily feed 4 people.  The slice I got I think was called "the celebration vanilla" and the frosting was mint green color so it was meant to be.

Me and boo thang out riding in some dirt trails.

This is my new bike that Tyler built for me!!!  I am so in love with this although I still have some work to do on it.

Here's a pic of some cute little houses in the marina that I thought looked so beautiful with the big blue sky in the back.


I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far and I will be posting again real soon! 


xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!