MY POST WORKOUT SMOOTHIE RECIPE!!!

Hi everyone!!!  I hope you are all having a great start to the week!  Do you ever feel like all you want to do after you workout is eat something really healthy or drink something really fresh?!  Well, I know I do.  (:
After I do my Kayla Itsines BBWG workouts, (which I have talked about in a previous post) I like to have a really fresh, fruity and healthy smoothie!  There are countless recipes out there but heres mine!

You will need:
~Chia seeds
~Agave nectar
~Almond milk
~Grapefruit juice
~Frozen strawberries
~Frozen raspberries
~Frozen pineapple
~1 whole banana
~1/2 of a lemon (the juice)

And that's it!  Honestly, you can add whatever you want or switch things out.  Personalize it to what you like!  Sometimes I just look at what fruits I have and anything else that I could add and voila!  Blend it all together and you have a smoothie LOL.  I do like to add spinach and yogurt at times, but for this recipe, I did not have either.  (: 


This is my trusty blender for the time being.  I think this is from Target?

I always soak my Chia seeds in a tiny bit of water before putting it into my blender because they become like a gel which is easier to blend up.  You definitely do not have to soak them, I just do not like to get them in my teeth while I am drinking. (:

There really is no order to this...just throw it all in.  However much you think is enough for you.  I just guesstimate.


YAY SMOOTHIES!

I made these for Ty and I after we came home from a bike ride the other day.  Such a nice refresher.


I love how versatile this recipe is and quick and easy.  And there really are no step by step instructions it's honestly just putting it all together and start with a little liquid and then add more if it's too thick or not blending.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little recipe and would love to hear what your favorite smoothie recipes are.


Have a lovely evening!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!