A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Yesterday was my wonderful boyfriends 23rd birthday.  Unfortunately he had to work all day but we ended up meeting for dinner and then back at our house for cake & ice cream!!

Dinner was so much fun!  We went to a vegan mexican restaurant called, Grasias Madre and met up with my sister, Tyler's (my boyfriend) brother and a couple of our friends.  

Here is a shot of my dinner: 

(Vegan tamale with black beans and rice)

This is the cake I made for Tyler:
(Before icing)
(After icing)

(Vegan chocolate cake with vegan vanilla icing)

This is Tyler with his cake:

(Isn't he adorable!?)

Here is what I wore to dinner:

Excuse the messy room in the back, it is Tyler's brothers room. 
(My top is from Ross!  Ross people!!!!  Jeans and booties are from forever21)


It was such a lovely day and I hope everyone of you had a lovely day as well! 


Charlotte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!