I WANT FALL...

I really want fall and winter to be here.  ):

The last three months of the year are my absolute favoriteeee!!!  I literally cannot wait for them to be here.  I love the cold weather and wearing scarves and hats and coats and boots and cuddling and tea and coffee and bathes and candles and yummy treats and decorations and rain and dark colors and yeah (: . 

I am so anxious for Christmas, that I am listening to Christmas music already...It's September.  Call me crazy.  Sorry I'm not sorry. 

Anyway, I just wanted to write what was on my mind and what I am excited for. <3


Let me know in the comments what your favorite time of year is and why (:

Adios amigos!

Charlotte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!