FIRST POST!

First blog post!!! YAY!!! 
So,,,bare with me because I am brand new at this and it may take me a while to get used to it.


It is so important to live a full & happy life.  I have been having a hard time with this because I don't currently like my job and I work full time and all I do is work work work. :/
Some things that I am doing to keep my spirits up and a smile on my face are:
~Take a LUSH bath
~Watch movies (either horror or disney)
~Paint my nails
~Go shopping
~Make a cup of tea & snuggle
~Cook/bake

And maybe some other things that I am forgetting (:


I think right now, I need to surround myself with positive thoughts and happy things.  Life is too short to be upset and negative.  Another thing that I do way too much is stress.  And it is always on the little things.  I need to make sure that I am constantly de-stressing by focusing on all the great things in my life and all the things that I have to be happy about.


I hope that by reading this it will give you some ideas as of how to calm down, smile and enjoy life.


Over and out,
Charlotte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!