REMINISCING

 In the month of July, I went to Hawaii for my boyfriends cousins wedding.  Tyler and I flew to Maui to basically meet up with most of his family for a little vacation and for the wedding.

Here are some photos of the trip:














































It was so nice to catch up with some of my family who lives on Kona and to be with Tyler's family for a vacation.

If you have never been to Hawaii, I suggest that you start packing your bags now because YOU MUST GO!  Everything about is just so beautiful and calm and there is so much to see and do.  Everyone there moves at a nice slow pace and is stress free.  (Maybe I should move there........)

I cannot wait to go back.



Charlotte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!