THE LAST FEW DAYS...

The last few days have been filled with good food & fun times!!  Here are some photos to show you guys! 

Tyler brought back some small snigs from his Las Vegas business trip for me.

Tyler showing off...LOL

My favorite spot


Tyler spoiling me with some of my favorite food.  The top photo is from a place called Sri Thai and I got the crispy chicken & rice and then an order of the spicy sweet tofu with crunchy basil.  The bottom photo is a classic IT'S IT but the ice cream is pumpkin flavor!  YUM!!

I just HAD to get this!!! TJ MAXX for $4.99!

Gorgeous sunsets at the house (: .



Vegan date night!  We made a stew and thyme biscuits.  Kind of reminded us of a chicken pot pie...Everyone should go get the Native Foods cookbook.  There are some great recipes in there!



Had an interview at LUSH yesterday & this was my outfit/look!  Blazer & top are from H&M and jeans, shoes & necklace are from Forever 21.  I really loved my makeup look here. :D


My sister and I had a nice girls night in last night and I made sausage rolls and festive cookies; OUR FAVORITE!



My sweet Django.  Isn't he just beautiful?


And to end the day with a gorgeous sky and cheesy horror film.

Hope everyone has been having happy days!!!

TTYL

Charlotte










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!