A LITTLE ABOUT ME!

I am 22 years young and I live in San Francisco.  I grew up in Orange County and lived life as a competitive dancer.  Once I graduated, I became a dance instructor but ever since I moved to SF, I haven't been able to teach at all because I can't find a good studio up here.  So depressing.

The worst part is,,,I keep bouncing around different jobs.  I get a new job and then get bored after a while.
1.) Hostess: NO
2.) Supervisor at Victoria's Secret PINK: NO
3.) Coffee barista: NO
So nowwww I really want to get a job at LUSH and start youtubing (:  We will see how that all works out.

I live with my wonderful boyfriend of 7 years whom I adore so so much.  I have two younger sisters; one who just moved here!  My sisters are my best friends and I am so lucky to have them.  I have THE cutest little baby kitty named Django who is my pride and joy.

I have a passion for vintage items; clothes, jewelry, furniture, household items, etc.  (Same as my mom.)  I do have an eBay account where I sell some stuff that I have collected over the past few years if you want to check it out: vintag3l0v3r
(That's my username) 

I am obsessed with Pinterest & Tumblr too and would honestly just sit on those all day every day if I could.  Lol.

Is there anything else that you guys wanna know about me?  Let me know in the comments below!


Peace Out!

Charlotte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!