REST & RELAXATION

I love when I have a day off of work and no one is home because I can just relax and enjoy some me time.

Today I decided to take a bath.  Which is one thing I looooovvveeee doing.  It is so calm and peaceful.
(Have to be honest though, I really wish my bath was bigger.  Oh well, at least I have a bath.)


I used some of my favorite products at the moment which are:
~LUSH bath melt (not sure of the name, but it looks like a macaroon in a mint color; which is one of my favorite colors by the way.)
~Bath & Body Works honey scrub
~LUSH ro's argan body conditioner
These products all smell soooo good and make your skin feel so soft and amazing.


I also always have cold ice water with me when I am in the tub because it can get really steamy in there and it is quite refreshing.
(Isn't this cup/mug/jar just the cutest?!  Not only is it my favorite color, but I am obsessed with mason jars and this one is ginormous!  PS: it's from Target)


I spent the rest of my day making cookies and coffee and watching movies (: .  What a nice Saturday in.  Hope all of you had a great day!!

Cheers!

Charlotte


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!